Dongguan Dezhijian Plastic Electronic Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 / Roll|
|Price:||USD 8-9.5 Roll|
|Packaging Details:||Manner and packing: We use plastic tray, the net weight 1.0KG, we put desiccant in it, use vacuum package, every Tray into a small box, and the each 8 small box into a master carton. 4,Plastic tray: diameter 200mm, axle hole56mm, overall height 70mm.|
|Delivery Time:||1-5 work days|
|Supply Ability:||1 roll per1|
|Size:||Diameter:1.75/3.0(dia.1.75 /3.0 Mm)||The Tolerance:||±0.05|
|Print Temperatu:||200°C -240°C.||Advantages:||Can Be Biodegradable,small Shrinkage,non-toxic,stable In Performance|
|Filament Net:||1kg/Spool||Disadvantage:||Can Droop If It Gets Too Hot|
|Colors:||More Than 50 Colors|
340m PLA 3d Printer Filament,
0.5kg PLA 3d Printer Filament,
FDM printer ABS filament
Makerbot Material Fluorescent Dark Yellow PLA 3d Printer Filament 1.75mm / 3.0mm
PLA 3D printer filaments information:
PLA is derived from cornstarch, sugar cane, and tapioca root, making it a bio-degradable plastic that emits a sweet popcorn-like aroma when heated. A type of biodegradable plastic derived from biological substances rather than from petroleum. The quality of PLA being more easily shaped or molded, and 100% eco-friendly,PLA is fairly strong, but may be more brittle depending on the object’s geometry, not require a heated build platform as compared to ABS (though one can be helpful).It most used for Medical, Education, Food and Life industry.
|Bed Temp||Optional or 40—60℃|
|Bed Setting||Masking tap or temperature resistant heat tape|
|Applicable Models||FDM—3D Printer|
1. Made from a premium grade 100% plant based virgin raw material designed specifically for 3D printing.
2. Absolutely no additives or modifiers! (Why is this important? Read more further down)
3. Extremely smooth and consistent.
4.100% stronger than standard PLA and even much stronger than most "PLA+" blends!
5.The filament is completely non-brittle and will not snap or break at any point before during or after printing.
6. Faster crystallization, improved bridging performance and overall finish.
7. Allows for faster printing speeds.
8. Ideal for high resolution and small detail prints.
9. Warp free with good build plate adhesion.
10. Improved mechanical properties. (See technical data below)
Non-toxic; Safe for use at home, office and school environments.
1. All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material,never use recycled material or regrind material,and all had achieved the latest certificate.
2. Before the mass production,our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
3. The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size,and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
4. To keep the filaments dry,each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.