Dongguan Dezhijian Plastic Electronic Ltd
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||100% Virgin PLA Material||Color:||50 Colors|
|Free Sample:||Yes||Application:||3D Printer|
|Type:||3D Printing Failment|
PLA 3D printer filaments information:
PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3d printer filament is 100% new pure Polylactic Acid material. It is one of the most popular materials for 3D printing. Our PLA filament has a relatively low melting temperature, low warp properties and is biodegradable.
1.PLA filament has a lower melting point and prints easier than other materials. One of the most important features is that PLA is non-toxic, and even has a sweet smell when printing. PLA filament has a low shrinkage rate and it is very rigid with minimal flex. This material can print extremely high resolution models and is perfect for a wide range of uses.
2. PLA filamentis considered stronger than ABS but is more susceptible to cracking when flexing, impacted or subject to torsional loads so the mechanical needs of the print project have to be evaluated.
3. PLA filament has a huge range of vibrant colors and opacity for that perfect look whether it is artistic or utilitarian, in short a great material for 3D printing. PLA can be printed without the use of a heat bead, and can stick to glass or a PCB plate with a binder such as hairspray or white glue for a curl free print.
1, Good stability , print large parts model is not curling.
2, Low shrinkage rate, thermoforming dimensional stability.
3, lower melt strength, easy to shape the print model.
4, print the finished product high strength, can be used as product parts or even finished products.
1. Orderly coiled to ensure smooth feeding, stable output.
2. Good fluidity, no bubbles, No block nozzle.
3. Accurate Diameter 1.75mm, tolerance +/-0.02mm.
4. No wire drawing problems,high rigidity, good glossiness and transparency.
5. Competitive factory price, and we support OEM work, customization is available.
|Bed Temp||Optional or 40—60℃|
|Bed Setting||Masking tap or temperature resistant heat tape|
|Applicable Models||FDM—3D Printer|
Suitable for printing components or objects such as:Daily supplies, Art crafts, Product models, Accessories, Office supplies
PLA filaments is widely used in 3D printing, e.g. for household items, gadgets, and toys. It is better suited when flexibility is not your major requirement as it is more prone than ABS to break under pressure.