Dongguan Dezhijian Plastic Electronic Ltd
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Print Temperature::||190-220℃||Floor Temperature::||0-60℃|
|Net Weight:||1.0kg||Application:||FDM 3D Printer|
|Quality:||SGS Certificated||Packing:||8pcs/carton Or 12pcs/carton|
PLA 3D printer filaments information:
PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3d printer filament is 100% new pure Polylactic Acid material. It is one of the most popular materials for 3D printing. Our PLA filament has a relatively low melting temperature, low warp properties and is biodegradable.PLA filament has a lower melting point and prints easier than other materials. One of the most important features is that PLA is non-toxic, and even has a sweet smell when printing. PLA filament has a low shrinkage rate and it is very rigid with minimal flex. This material can print extremely high resolution models and is perfect for a wide range of uses.
Unlike PLA or ABS, PETG tends to ooze a bit and may leave strings of plastic on your print. You can fight this with increasing retraction and playing with hotend temperature, but if you use our filament presets in Slic3r or Prusa Control, we already did that for you and the amount of stringing is minimal. If you witness a tiny bit of stringing anyway, you can get rid of it by quickly blasting your finished prints with a heat gun.
|Bed Setting||Masking tap or temperature resistant heat tape|
|Applicable Models||FDM—3D Printer|
1.We are manufacturer directly, price is more competitive and quality is reliable;
2. Diameter tolerance: 90% is controlled within 0.03mm;
3. Customized diameter, customized color, customized weight/spool;
3. ISO9001 quality management system, each spool of filament meets the standard;
4. Vacuum packaging for each roll of filament;
5. All filaments are RoHs, REACH, SDS Approved;
6. Do OEM for some famous brand such as Flashforge, Clas Ohlson, 3D printer super store ect.