Dongguan Dezhijian Plastic Electronic Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 / Roll|
|Price:||USD 5-12 Roll|
|Packaging Details:||Manner and packing: We use plastic tray, the net weight 1.0KG, we put desiccant in it, use vacuum package, every Tray into a small box, and the each 8 small box into a master carton. 4,Plastic tray: diameter 200mm, axle hole56mm, overall height 70mm.|
|Delivery Time:||1-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||15000 roll per week|
|Print Temperature:||190°C -220°C||Melt Print:||200°C|
|Material:||PLA||Color:||More Than 30 Different Colors|
|Diameter:||1.75mm/3.0mm||Net Weight:||1 Kg/spool|
|Application:||3D Printer/3D Pen||Product Name:||3d Printer Filament|
3d printing pla filament,
3d printer filament pla 1.75mm
PLA Filament 3d printer filament 1.75 / 3.0 mm PLA 3d print filament:
|Brand Name||3D Filament|
|Item Weight||2.20 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||1.75 millimeters millimeters|
1. PRILINE PLA (Polylactic Acid) is one of the most popular materials for 3D printing. Our PLA filament has a relatively low melting temperature, low warp properties and is biodegradable. It’s suitable for home printers, hobbyists, and schools.
2. PLA filament has a low shrinkage rate and it is very rigid with minimal flex. This material can print extremely high resolution models and is perfect for a wide range of uses.
3. PLA filament has a huge range of vibrant colors and opacity for that perfect look whether it is artistic or utilitarian. PLA can be printed without the use of a heat bed, and can stick to glass or a PCB plate with a binder such as hairspray or white glue for a curl free print.
1. 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool
2. 1.75mm Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
3. Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 195-220°C - Base Plate Temperature: 20-50°C
4. Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
5. High Compatible with Your 3D Printer: For common all 1.75 mm specification 3D printers such as Ultimaker, Zortrax, Lulzbot, BCN3D , FlashForge, Makergear, MakerBot, Prusa, CEL, Robo.
Contact Person: hedy