|Product Name:||PLA Matte Filament||Color:||White|
|Inner Packing:||Vacuum Packing With Desiccant||Net Weight:||1 Kg/spool|
|Plastic Modling Type:||Extruding||Packing:||8pcs/carton Or 12pcs/carton|
1.75mm Matt PLA Filament,
3D Printer Matt PLA Filament
Imported Granule Filament PLA 13 Colors 3D Filament 1KG 1.75mm Plastic Consumables Material 3D Prin
PLA (polylactides) are synthetic polymers belonging to the polyesters. They are used to make plastic that is obtained from renewable sources (such as cornstarch). This makes PLA a biocompatible raw material. 3D printing Filament is often not a pure PLA, but a so-called PLA blend, whose basic structure is enriched with additives to obtain certain desired properties. All Elegoo PLA filaments are sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
1. Material: Raw materials are all imported from the United State, there’s absolutely no defective, recyled raw materials or in it.
2. Weight: The net weight of Consumables is 1kg, component fully.
3. Appearance,: Pure color
4. Repeated Teat Results:Compared with ordinary low consumables on the market, this material toughness stength, higther hardness, printing support artfifacts more easily removed.
5. Suiable temperature: This product can adapt to 195-220 degrees, but the low temperature will impact extrusion, high temperature influence cooling, so it is recommended that the temperature at 195-220℃ is the best. The above information is for reference only, the room temperature, machine structure and performance may have differences in various cities, so the best temperature is dissimailar with the suggested one, it’s better to make choices according to actual condition. Setting print temperature just 10℃ could solve the low-viscosity problem. If there is a low viscosity printing, relative to the temperature of print ten degrees is ok.
|Color||more than 50|
|Best printing temperature||200℃|
|Heating bed temperature||50℃|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||80℃|
1. Made of good quality PLA material.
2. Compatible with most of the 3D printers.
3. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS.
4. PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane.
5. PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling and thinner build heights, because of it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle.
6. It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used.
7. Various colors for selection.
8. Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02mm.
Contact Person: He
Tel: +86 18665113128