|Product Name:||PLA Matte Filament||Color:||More Than 50 Colors|
|Inner Packing:||Vacuum Packing With Desiccant||Print Temperature:||200°C-240°C|
|Gross Weight:||1.4 Kg/spool||Length:||340 M|
200g 1.75mm pla filament,
500g 1.75mm pla filament,
1.75mm matte 3d printer filament
1.75mm 200g 500g 1000g PLA Matte 3d Printer Filament 3d PLA Filament 3d Printing
Rin Rui 3D Printer Filament 1kg/2.2lb 1.75mm PLA 45 Colors For 3d Printer
PLA, aka Polylactic Acid, is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing. PLA filament is a bioplastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. As a biodegradable material, it is much better for the environment, especially
compared to petrochemical-based alternatives. All filament is sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
1. Made of good quality PLA material
2. Compatible with most of the 3D printers
3. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS.
4.PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived from renewable resources,such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane
5. PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling and hinner build heights, because of it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle
6. It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used
7. Various colors for selection
8. Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02mm
|Color||more than 50|
|Best printing temperature||200℃|
|Heating bed temperature||60℃|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||60℃|
Store in an airtight container or bag at room temperature. ABS will absorb moisture; thereby affecting the dimensional tolerances of your 3D printer filament. Use airtight storage containers, buckets, or zip lock bags to keep the material free from humidity.
Our 1.75mm and 3mm light blue Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene 3D printing filament for sale is inspected, tested, and confirmed to work with all FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printers. This includes popular brands such as Printrbot, Ultimaker, Afnia, Up!, Type A Machines, Solidoodle, Flashforge, Airwolf3D, Makergear, RepRap, and Makerbot (Replicator and Replicator 2).
Contact Person: He
Tel: +86 18665113128