|Size:||Diameter:1.75/3.0(dia.1.75 /3.0 Mm)||The Tolerance Roundness:||1.72-1.77 / 2.9-3.0|
|Print Temperature:||190-230°C||Filament Net Weight:||0.8kg / Roll|
3d printing wood filament,
wood filament 1.75mm
3D Printer Filament WOOD 1.75 / 3.0mm
1 Manner and packing: We use plastic tray, the net weight 1.0KG, we put desiccant in it, use vacuum package, every Tray into a small box, and the each 8 small box into a master carton.
2 Plastic tray: diameter 160mm, axle hole32mm, overall height 90mm.the corresponding carton35.8×35.8×22.5cm
Diameter 200mm, axle hole 56mm, overall height 70mm. the corresponding carton 43.5×43.5×18cm
1. Specifications are 1.75&3.0.
2. Vacuum packaging, net weight 0.8KG.
3. Wire is made from virgin wood flour a new composite material, anti-corrosion, resistant to moisture, acid, not moldy characteristics.
4. Printed products close to wood effect. , Distribution of wood flavor, like wood, can be nailed, drilled, carved.
5. When the wood fibers in the nozzle and heating, do not wait for a long time. Otherwise the flour will swell and burn, when you heat a sufficient temperature and into the wood fibers by hand immediately print your model.
6. Print temperature 190-230.
Applicable models: Suitable for Markerbot, RepRap,Cubify and UP 3D Printer.
Quality Control :
1, All of Our 3D Printer Filament are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
2, Before the mass production, our engineer always do the test to make sure that sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
3, The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filament and keeps it in a right range of 1.75 / 3.0mm, and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size, and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
4, We to keep the filaments dry, each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed poly bag with a desiccant inside of it.
Contact Person: He
Tel: +86 18665113128