|Product Name:||3d Printer Filament||Color:||Brown|
|Tolerance:||±0.02mm||Application:||3D Printer/3D Pen|
|Inner Packing:||Vacuum Packing With Desiccant||Print Temperature:||200°C-240°C|
|Customizable:||OEM/ODM||Net Weight:||1KG(2.2 Lb)|
3d printing pla filament,
pla 3d printer material
PLA Filament 3D Printer 1.75 mm 1 kg Roll for 3D Printer or Pen ± 0.03 mm Tolerance
PLA (polylactides) are synthetic polymers belonging to the polyesters. They are used to make plastic that is obtained from renewable sources (such as cornstarch). This makes PLA a biocompatible raw material. 3D printing Filament is often not a pure PLA, but a so-called PLA blend, whose basic structure is enriched with additives to obtain certain desired properties. All Elegoo PLA filaments are sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
1.raw material: Made from 100% renewable and natural raw materials.
2.High impact resistance and good flexural strength. Great layer and bed adhesion.
3.Tangle-free filament winding: You no longer worry about the PLA being entangled when you go away. Let it print all night.
4.No warping (low shrinkage, 0.3%). +/- 0.02mm diameter tolerance.
5.Recommended Printing Temperature: 180 – 220C (ideal 195C). Heated Bed: Not Required (but can be used) , Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 120 mm/s.
|Color||more than 50|
|Best printing temperature||200℃|
|Heating bed temperature||50℃|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||80℃|
1. Diversity of materials - We produce over 20 types of 3D filaments, more new filaments are under development.
2. Top quality - 100% virgin raw material; high precision: Diameter tolerance +/- 0.02mm; great printing performance; good package and storage;
3. Competitive price - Original manufacturing
4. Fast shipping - Large stock and high production capacity, short lead time,
5. Order processing flexibly - Customization and OEM are acceptable
6. Compatible with most FDM 3D printers in the market.
Contact Person: He
Tel: +86 18665113128