|Product Name:||Pla Filament||Color:||Customized|
|Tolerance:||±0.02mm||Application:||3D Printer/3D Pen|
|Inner Packing:||Vacuum Packing With Desiccant||Print Temperature:||200°C-240°C|
|Gross Weight:||1.4 Kg/spool||Length:||340 M|
3d printing pla filament,
pla 3d printer material
Rin Rui 3D Printer Filament 1kg/2.2lb 1.75mm PLA 45 Colors For 3d Printer
PLA (polylactides) are synthetic polymers belonging to the polyesters. They are used to make plastic that is obtained from renewable sources (such as cornstarch). This makes PLA a biocompatible raw material. 3D printing Filament is often not a pure PLA, but a so-called PLA blend, whose basic structure is enriched with additives to obtain certain desired properties. All Elegoo PLA filaments are sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
1.raw material: Made from 100% renewable and natural raw materials.
2.High impact resistance and good flexural strength. Great layer and bed adhesion.
3.Tangle-free filament winding: You no longer worry about the PLA being entangled when you go away. Let it print all night.
4.No warping (low shrinkage, 0.3%). +/- 0.02mm diameter tolerance.
5.Recommended Printing Temperature: 180 – 220C (ideal 195C). Heated Bed: Not Required (but can be used) , Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 120 mm/s.
|Color||more than 50|
|Best printing temperature||200℃|
|Heating bed temperature||50℃|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||80℃|
1. Made of good quality PLA material.
2. Compatible with most of the 3D printers.
3. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS.
4. PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament which is derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane.
5.PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling and thinner build heights, because of it has less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle.
6. It smells like cotton candy scent when it is used.
7. Various colors for selection.
8. Dimensional accuracy within plus or minus 0.02mm.
Contact Person: He
Tel: +86 18665113128