|Size:||Diameter:1.75/3.0(dia.1.75 /3.0 Mm)||The Tolerance:||±0.03|
|Print Temperatu:||240°C -260°C.||Plate Temperature:||50-70℃|
|Disadvantage:||Can Droop If It Gets Too Hot||Material:||PLA|
3d printing pla filament,
3d printer filament pla 1.75mm
1.75mm HS- PLA Filament Outdoor Advertising Font High Strength High temperature resistance For 3d printer
HS-PLA 3D printer filaments information:
HS-PLA is biodegradable and made from materials such as corn starch, tapioca roots, and sugarcane. As one of the most popular 3D printing filaments now. HS PLA is a multiple purpose material with high strength and minimal warping. HS-PLA's impact resistance data is 42KJ / ㎡.4-5 times that of general PLA. HS-PLA 's tensile strength is 72M pa, which is 1.5 times that of generalPLA. HS-PLA's elongation at break is 45%, which is 10 times that of general PLA.
The raw materials have been modified, and the HS-PLA 3D filament have been tested and can withstand the high temperature of 75 ° C in the oven without deformation, which is approximately equal to the heating temperature of the floor plate at 95-105 ° C under outdoor conditions.
|Bed Setting||Masking tap or temperature resistant heat tape|
|Applicable Models||FDM—3D Printer|
1. Made from a premium grade 100% plant based virgin raw material designed specifically for 3D printing.
2. Absolutely no additives or modifiers! (Why is this important? Read more further down)
3. Extremely smooth and consistent.
4. 100% stronger than standard PLA and even much stronger than most "PLA+" blends!
5. The filament is completely non-brittle and will not snap or break at any point before during or after printing.
6. Faster crystallization, improved bridging performance and overall finish.
7. Allows for faster printing speeds.
8. Ideal for high resolution and small detail prints.
9. Warp free with good build plate adhesion.
10. Improved mechanical properties. (See technical data below)
Non-toxic; Safe for use at home, office and school environments.
1. All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material,never use recycled material or regrind material,and all had achieved the latest certificate.
2. Before the mass production,our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
3.The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size,and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
4. To keep the filaments dry,each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.
Contact Person: He
Tel: +86 18665113128