|Product Name:||3d Printer Filament||Color:||OEM|
|Tolerance:||±0.02mm||Application:||3D Printer/3D Pen|
|Inner Packing:||Vacuum Packing With Desiccant||Print Temperature:||180°C-220°C|
|Net Weight:||1KG(2.2 Lb)||Length:||340m|
2.2lb 3D Printing Filament,
175mm 3D Printing Filament,
0.02mm 3D Pen Filament
3D Printer Filament 1.75mm ABS PLA Filament 1kg 2.2lbs Spool High Accuracy PLA 3D Printer Filament
PLA (polylactides) are synthetic polymers belonging to the polyesters. They are used to make plastic that is obtained from renewable sources (such as cornstarch). This makes PLA a biocompatible raw material. 3D printing Filament is often not a pure PLA, but a so-called PLA blend, whose basic structure is enriched with additives to obtain certain desired properties. All Elegoo PLA filaments are sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
1. Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 205±15°C
2. Recommended Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if printer has 3.heated bed, 40±15 °C
4. Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner 5.Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
6. 1 kg spool
7. True Diameter: 1.75mm
8. Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.03mm
9. Density: 1.25 g/cm³
10. Volume: 0.80 L
11. Length: 334 m
|Color||more than 50|
|Best printing temperature||200℃|
|Heating bed temperature||50℃|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||80℃|
1. raw material: Made from 100% renewable and natural raw materials.
2. High impact resistance and good flexural strength. Great layer and bed adhesion.
3.Tangle-free filament winding: You no longer worry about the PLA being entangled when you go away. Let it print all night.
4. No warping (low shrinkage, 0.3%). +/- 0.02mm diameter tolerance.
5. Recommended Printing Temperature: 180 – 220C (ideal 195C). Heated Bed: Not Required (but can be used) , Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 120 mm/s.
Contact Person: hedy