|Print Temperature:||190-230 Degrees||Plastic Modling Type:||Extruding|
|N.w:||0.5kg/0.8kg/1kg/5kg Or More||Customizable:||OEM/ODM|
|Gross Weight:||1.4 Kg/spool||Colors:||31 Colors And OEM Colors|
|Diameter:||1.75mm/3.0mm||Application:||3D Printer/3D Pen|
High Toughness 1.75 mm PLA Filament,
3D Printer 1.75 mm PLA Filament,
1.75 mm PLA Printer Filament
3D Printer filament ABS 1.75/3.0mm PLA 3d printing filament for 3d printer 1kg/roll 5kg/roll
3D printer filaments information:
ABS PLA is the perfect material for 3D printing which is strong and durable than common plastic. It has great mechanical properties, high toughness and strength,etc.
PLA is modified from original US Natureworks granuals, which is more flexible and durable, and still 100% harmless and biodegradable, and especially suitable for 3D printing, use it to your imagination !
HIPS is the perfect material for 3D printing which is strong and durable than common plastic. It has great mechanical properties, high toughness and strength,etc.It's also a ideal choice as printing support material, because it can be disolved in lemon oil.
|Bed Temp||Optional or 40—60℃|
|Bed Setting||Masking tap or temperature resistant heat tape|
|Applicable Models||FDM—3D Printer|
1. Excellent quality ( raw materials imported and then modified)
2. Smaller diameter tolerance and roundness, usually +/-0.02mm
3. Wonderful colors ( our colors are more bright than others)
4. Fast delivery ( we have 100kg/color for stock)
5. Reasonable prices ( we want to establish long-term cooperations with customers)
6. Beautiful package (vaccum packed with desiccant, and individual box for each spool)
7. OEM allowed. (we can print your desgined sticker and print logo on the cartons)
8. Free samples provided.(not for freight).
1. All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material,never use recycled material or regrind material,and all had achieved the latest certificate.
2. Before the mass production,our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
3. The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size,and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
4. To keep the filaments dry,each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.
Contact Person: He
Tel: +86 18665113128